Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Ryan Hendrickson <ry...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/02 19:15:47 UTC

Frozen Relationships - Remote Process Groups

Hi all,
   Our team just upgraded to NiFi 1.13.2.  We've noticed frozen
relationships where data just queues up until the Remote Process Group is
started/stopped again.

   I don't have any specific stacktraces isolated yet, just curious if
anyone else has experienced any issues with communication across Remote
Process Groups in 1.13.2

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Frozen Relationships - Remote Process Groups

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ryan

Dont think that is a known issue/pattern we've heard much of.
Definitely will need a stack track set when you observe it.  Ideally
you get a stack dump when all looks good, then a stack trace once the
freeze had started, then again after some time within the freeze
again.  Share those along with the timestamps and observations please.

Thanks