Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Xalibur <xa...@nexgo.de> on 2006/11/03 22:40:11 UTC

Network of brokers duplicates events

Hello,

I think I found a major bug in both ActiveMQ 4.0.1 and 4.0.2:
If I build a network of two brokers with conduit subscriptions=false and
have a publisher on one of them and n subscribers with identical
message-selectors on the other, each subscriber receives each published
event n-fold. It seems like the dispatching thread wrongly treats each
remote subscription as a conduit subscription.

I've submitted a bug report (
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1005 ) to the issue
tracker a week ago, but there was no reaction whatsoever, so I thought,
I'd bring up the topic here.
I've attached my testcase to the bug report in case you want to verify
my findings.

Regards
Linda