Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Hardy, Matthew" <ha...@popcbr.rockefeller.edu> on 2007/02/26 20:42:28 UTC

FW: Module Problem -- Please disregard if already seen

Dear User Group:

I am sorry to resend this but my mail delivery appears was malfunctioning as a result of the problem and I lost several email that might
have contained replies.  I have established that I can read my incoming email again, and if anyone has thoughts on this topic I would
be grateful for input.

With best regards,

Matt Hardy
Rockefeller University

Re: FW: Module Problem -- Please disregard if already seen

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 02:42:28PM -0500, Hardy, Matthew wrote:
> I am sorry to resend this but my mail delivery appears was malfunctioning as a result of the problem and I lost several email that might
> have contained replies.  I have established that I can read my incoming email again, and if anyone has thoughts on this topic I would
> be grateful for input.
> > Now, when I try to run /user/local/bin/spamassassin, the following error message is returned:
> >
> > spamassassin: spamassassin script is v3.001007 but using modules v3.001008.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to upgrade the script?

You seem to have multiple versions of SA installed, perhaps both in /usr
and /usr/local.  You can either a) find and eliminate the older version,
b) find and eliminate all versions then reinstall cleanly.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Depends on how you define 'always'.  :-)"   - Larry Wall