Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu> on 2008/01/29 17:08:31 UTC

[savan/java] Any interest in modifications/enhancements?

Hi,

Is there active development of savan/java going on?

I have been trying to use Savan and have encountered some issues
that caused me to make some alterations to savan/java.

- Now initialize subscriber store at module initialization
   instead of waiting for first message. Was there a reason
   that the subscriber store was postponed until the first message?

- Now can subscribe from a client that is using ADB stub to
   communicate with eventing service (old and still existing mechanism
   was to use Axiom method)

- Can now use client ADB stub to publish events (old and still
   existing mechanism was to use Axiom/anonymous mechanism).

Would there be any interest in these modifications that
I've made to my copy of savan/java.

leon

--
Leon S. Searl, Software Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology Center, University of Kansas

Re: [savan/java] Any interest in modifications/enhancements?

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leon,

Sounds good. Can you create a JIRA and attach your modifications.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAVAN/

Chamikara