Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by java javae <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/22 23:01:41 UTC

Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Hi,

I have downolad and install continuum-1.2.3. and I have added my project to Add Maven 2.0 through pom url. Also, I have already set the <scm> in my pom.xml file. Now, when I try to build the project I get this build error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I have already set the 'svn' PATH in env variable for my windows machine and when I run the svn on the command line it works just fine. However, when I try to build the project on continuum I get this error about svn is not recognized as internal or external command.

Any suggestion on why I'm getting this error?

Thanks.

Re: Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Do you run Continuum as a service?

Emmanuel