Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/24 22:20:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JSControlsTags taglib for manage javascript controls

Hello,

I mail you to announce that JSControlsTags project is created on
sourceforge.
JSControlsTags is a taglib to easily manage javascript controls on client
side (without AJAX)
in your JSP.
It is based on Prototype.js and Scriptaculous.js.
It looks like AjaxTags, but it manages only controls on client side.

Today controls available are Autocomplete TextBox.
You can see demo at
http://jscontrolstags.sourceforge.net/demo/autocomplete/autocomplete-test1.html

I'm planning to develop taglib to manage slider.

You can find JSControlsTags Web Site at
http://jscontrolstags.sourceforge.net/
and download JAR at http://sourceforge.net/projects/jscontrolstags.

I hope that you will be interested by JSControlsTags project.

See you later.
Angelo ZERR