Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by "Tran, An - 0553 - MITLL" <at...@ll.mit.edu> on 2013/02/04 14:26:14 UTC

Accumulo Monitor

Hi,

Is there a way to programmatically extract statistics that are being
displayed on the Accumulo Monitor page?  I assume it is using some kind of
Management library such as JMX.

I am currently running some benchmarks and it would be extremely helpful if
I can just record the statistics programmatically rather than looking at the
page.

Thanks.

Re: Accumulo Monitor

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
You can turn JMX metrics on by changing the file conf/accumulo-metrics.xml.

There's a command-line program that will dump the statistics used by the
monitor program:

$ ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.GetMasterStats

-Eric