Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Vladi Feigin <vl...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/13 11:49:02 UTC

Measuring a topology performance

Hi All,

What's the recommended way to measure the avg. time of the tuple spending
in the topology until its full processing?
We use Storm version 0.8.2 and have the topologies with acks and without.

Thank you,
Vladi

Re: Measuring a topology performance

Posted by Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.
>> What's the recommended way to measure the avg. time of the tuple spending in the topology until its full processing?

You can do this with acking enabled.  In the UI, go to a spout and look for "Complete Latency."

--
Derek

Posted by 唐 思成 <ja...@qq.com>.