Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mustansar Mehmood <mu...@hrshaikh.com> on 2009/04/07 01:28:36 UTC

Using OfBiz for a Professional Services company

Dear All,
              I am trying to find a way to use OfBiz for a professional
services company where
a certain professional is assigned to a case from a client but other
professionals should not be able to see what is going on
based on company policy/client suggestions.
Clients may have quite a few cases/projects/assignments and a
professional may have many may cases from different cases from various
clients etc.
Professional needs to see status of invoicing/payment status from
assigned cases. But that professional should not be able to see status
of invoices/payments for cases not assigned to him/her
I started my feasibility study with ofBiz  because apache foundation is
known for producing stable solutions but If some one can suggest a
similar open source solution I will be glad to consider that for our
company.
Best Regards,
Mustansar

Re: Using OfBiz for a Professional Services company

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
please have a look at:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/OFBiz+in+a+service+and+project
+oriented+company

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates