Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@hs-integrating.com> on 2004/02/24 14:44:49 UTC

how do i configure xindice to remove the logger info

Hi,

I am using the embedded xindice, i would like to enable or disable the
logger info output by both a property file or programatically, how do i
go about doing it? Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance

Chung-Onn

Re: how do i configure xindice to remove the logger info

Posted by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@hs-integrating.com>.
Hi Vadim,

Thanks for the info.

chung-onn

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Chen Longtai wrote:

>Where are the examples of xindice-embed, xindice-managed drivers and
>samples in Cocoon CVS.?

Either get Cocoon 2.1.4 (see src/blocks/xmldb), or here:

   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/xmldb/

Vadim

RE: how do i configure xindice to remove the logger info

Posted by Chen Longtai <lt...@essex.ac.uk>.

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Hi
>
>Is there a way to use xindice as an embedded database (i.e. within my
>application, not remotely in tomcat via HTTP?). I'd like to use it from
one
>application (on a local filesystem) & not incur the overhead of
>tomcat/protocols/etc.

Yes! See xindice-embed, xindice-managed drivers. See also samples in
Cocoon CVS.

Vadim

Posted by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@hs-integrating.com>.
Hi Chengtai,