Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2015/07/24 17:29:08 UTC

UIMA 2.8.0 issues - will be releasing 2.8.1 very soon

UIMA-2.8.0 has 2 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4533 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4534

The first causes the CasAnnotationViewer (used to view CASes from the
DocumentAnalyzer) to fail if a feature value is one of the built-in array types.

The second causes errors if a user's type system has a type called "TypeCode".

Because of these two things, we'll be doing a 2.8.1 release of uimaj very soon!

-Marshall

UIMA 2.8.0 issues - will be releasing 2.8.1 very soon