Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2007/03/14 21:28:48 UTC

M2 release branch?

Do we have a descision on making an M2 release branch? C++ is now set to
move forward on the 0-9 branch and do M2 work on trunk, but it would be
clearer and much easier for interop testing to have all M2 work on an M2
release branch and clear the trunk for future work.

Cheers,
Alan.

Re: M2 release branch?

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.