Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by ajinkya <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 09:06:16 UTC

newbie design question

I am struggling in the mountain of tutorials and documentations... need some
design help.
I have a document with entries seperated by space (and also cvs for that
matter) in the form
Can some one tell me the design/steps I need to follow to perform
displaykmeans or plain commandline kmeans clustering on this file using
mahout ?
I am struggling a bit on the file conversion front too to adapt it to
mahout. Any help will be appreciated.. thanks.

Re: newbie design question

Posted by Raphael Cendrillon <ce...@gmail.com>.
Mahout in Action is also a great book to get started with.

Re: newbie design question

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.