Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Kola Oyedeji <ko...@vividlime.com> on 2005/01/19 11:42:15 UTC

questions regarding using Forrest for developer technical documentation

Hi

I just have a couple of questions. We currently use Forrest for technical
documentation and would like to have our forrest site bundled with
applications under source control. In order for this to work on any
developer's machine - are there some properties which are machine specific
and may need changing from machine to machine?

Also how much of a forrest site would actually need to be under source
control? Can I simply include the docs directory or would the whole site
need to be under source control?

Thanks

Kola

Analyst/Programmer