Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/07/18 13:04:03 UTC

Apache Marmotta tutorial at ISWC2014

Hi,

I think we did not announce officially here... Some of the member of the
project (Sebastian, Thomas Jakob and myself) are going to give a
tutorial at the 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2014) in
October in Trento (Italy). All the details at:

   http://marmotta.apache.org/events/iswc2014

I posted this now because a quite related workshop co-located in the
same conference (ISWC 2014 Developers Workshop) is accepting
contributions until July 20th:

   http://iswc2014.semdev.org

Hope to see the Marmotta, and Apache, community in Trento!

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager