Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 21:50:11 UTC

PageTester out of sync with TapestryFilter?

It looks like the PageTester is not calling
registry.performRegistryStartup() or appInitializer.announceStartup()

I'm guessing this is a defect but before I file a ticket and fix it I
figured I'd get some input.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: PageTester out of sync with TapestryFilter?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a bug to me.  I'm surprised, though.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like the PageTester is not calling
> registry.performRegistryStartup() or appInitializer.announceStartup()
>
> I'm guessing this is a defect but before I file a ticket and fix it I
> figured I'd get some input.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Howard M. Lewis Ship