Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by weizihan0110 <wz...@163.com> on 2021/03/08 02:21:57 UTC

[SUGGESTION] Get a place to put the to-do list, in-progress things of IoTDB

Hi, all:
    Up to now, there's no place to find the to-do list, in-progress things of IoTDB. To make it more clear for contributors, I suggest we get a place to put these things. And most important is the place should be easily noticed by people. Below is an example from the questdb project:
https://github.com/questdb/questdb/projects/3

Re: [SUGGESTION] Get a place to put the to-do list, in-progress things of IoTDB

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Actually, JIRA has the similar features [1] [2].
And we have so many issues on github and jira..
What we need is to take time to organize them..

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?projectKey=IOTDB&rapidView=308
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=308&projectKey=IOTDB&view=planning&issueLimit=100