Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Suraj Mundada <su...@cashcare.in> on 2017/07/20 13:29:07 UTC

How to create Acroforms and populate them using PDFBox

Hi,

I am new to PDFBox.

I want to create a Acroform with labels and text boxes (a regular form
template) which I can use to populate with dynamic values and create a new
pdf for different customers.

I can see PDFBox sample code to load and populate a Acroform. However, I am
unable to find any info on how to create a Acroform.

Got some references on web about using Adobe, LibreOffice tools to create
Acroforms. But they are paid tools. Is there a opensource tool or some other
way to create Acroform?

Regards,

Suraj

RE: How to create Acroforms and populate them using PDFBox

Posted by Gary Grosso <ga...@oberontech.com>.
Hi Suraj,

Did you look at https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/interactive/form/CreateSimpleForm.java?view=markup ?

Gary