Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leonard Gestrin <Le...@markettools.com> on 2006/11/02 21:48:34 UTC

using shared jsps between applications with jsp compilation enabled

Hello,

I am tying to configure mvn2 so that it includes and compiles shared
jsps when they are included with application.

Directory structure shared

Web-common\

                     Pom.xml (war)

                     src\main\webapp\*.jsp

Webapp1:

                     Pom.xml (war)

                     src\main\webapp\*.jsp

Webapp2:

                     Pom.xml (war)

                     src\main\webapp\*.jsp

I don't want to pre compile jsp in web-common due to heavy dependency of
these jsps , but I do want to compile them when building war file for
webapps.

Mvn-war-plugin merges already built war files, so I don't think it's the
answer.

Maybe, it's possible to specify multiple src for compile/jsp compile?

Thanks

Leonard