Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Shai Simchi <Sh...@invoke.com> on 2004/06/06 13:49:51 UTC

more questions regarding chainsaw

Hi Scott !
One more thing I've noticed:
whenever I click on one logging message in the main window in order to view the details in the details pane, I cant seem to keep the focus on the log message I highlighted.
whenever new logging messages arrive the focus changes to a different log message. the relative position of the chosen log message on the screen is kept though...
please let me know if I did anything wrong, is it a bug or is it the design.

thanks again,

Shai