Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <r3...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 13:50:18 UTC

Fwd: Cannot access https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish

Kaxil,
Can you try these steps and update the airflow wiki (committer guide) based on your findings?

-s

Sent from Sid's iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Naik Kaxil <k....@reply.com>.
Sure I will do this and update the wiki

On 15/05/2018, 14:51, "siddharth anand" <r3...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Kaxil,
    Can you try these steps and update the airflow wiki (committer guide) based on your findings?

    -s

    Sent from Sid's iPhone

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply
2nd Floor, Nova South
160 Victoria Street, Westminster
London SW1E 5LB - UK
phone: +44 (0)20 7730 6000
k.naik@reply.com
www.reply.com

Posted by Naik Kaxil <k....@reply.com>.
Hi Sid,

I think Jenkins trigger a build on incubator svn repo daily as seen here https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Incubator/job/Incubator%20Site/426/console

When I checked http://incubator.apache.org/projects/airflow.html the page has already been updated.

However, I still tried to follow the steps in the last email but I got lost of jbake errors.

Regards,
Kaxil