Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 21:14:58 UTC

Jenkins now building pull-requests against apache/accumulo

FYI, I just enabled a new Jenkins job that should see any pull-requests
opened against http://github.com/apache/accumulo, build it, and share
the results.

* https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo%20Pull%20Requests/
* https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/github_pull_request_builds_now

Feel free to make any other changes to the job that make sense. I left
most of the defaults from the regular hourly-polling job.

- Josh

Re: Jenkins now building pull-requests against apache/accumulo

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I'm not worried about this Jenkins job. I doubt this will introduce
significant spam. I'm more worried about the spam from comments on pull
requests/reviews on pull requests that might discourage pull requests in
general, and reduce the likelihood of this Jenkins job getting much use.
But, that's a separate thread. :)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
(also, thank you for making the changes, don't want to appear snippy)

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.