Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mi...@me.com.INVALID on 2019/06/12 08:47:47 UTC

[HEADS-UP] NMS API Release 1.8.0

Hi All,

I am looking to run 1.8.0 release of the API which simply adds netstandard2.0 build.

@Jim Gomes or @Timothy Bish, i realise you both historically have run releases.

Could i ask for some assistance in my first time releasing .net to ensure i sign correctly and release inline with how you've done this before?

Best

Mike

Get Outlook for Android

Re: [HEADS-UP] NMS API Release 1.8.0

Posted by mi...@me.com.INVALID.
Just an update.

Getting docs built for the releae with sandcastle hit a snag, as this is no longer maintained looking to swap it over to docfx.

This means its more likely now early next week i will have an rc ready.

Best

Mike

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 6:13 PM +0100, <mi...@me.com.INVALID> wrote:

Thanks Tim, Robbie and Clebert.

 Ill work through and try get something as a proposed release.

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 11:11 AM +0100, "Robbie Gemmell"  wrote:

I can't speak to the binary side of things and dont know specifically
how the NMS releases were previously done, but in case its of use here
are the general steps I take for another non-maven source-only
release:
https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/blob/0.28.0/docs/release.md

Steps 6 has the commands used for creating checksum and sig (the
latter is just per Tims link).

Referenced from Tim's link is also a guide to the PGP stuff in general
such as setting up new key etc: www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.