Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jess Mooers <jm...@landmanninteractive.com> on 2007/02/08 16:59:34 UTC

Baysian clear

Exim 4.66, SA 3.1.7

I am getting a large number of spam messages with this in the header, which is causing many spams to hit under the 5.0 mark.

	* -2.3 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%

Obviously something is wrong with my db.  I am wondering if there is a way to clear just the ham part of the db and then refeed it ham so that I can train it again.   What would be the command to do this or the command to delete the existing db entirely?

Thanks,
Jess Mooers