Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 19:10:51 UTC

LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation

Hi
I downloaded the trunk code.. Compiled the code..
Trying to run LoadTestTool and PerfEvlautionTool.  I get
ClassNotFoundException.  Has anything changed in the class path settings?

Regards
Ram

Re: LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
I think what you say is right.  Once we build the tar ball and run these
tools it is running fine.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.