Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2021/12/29 09:21:51 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] - Moving and Upgrading of Buildbot Jobs

Me again,

As I got no reply from Syncope to the below, I will be performing the migration shortly.

Gav...

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Thanks Gav.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [NOTICE] - Moving and Upgrading of Buildbot Jobs

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.