Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com> on 2018/06/26 11:33:03 UTC

[Broker-J] JDBC configuration store with Oracle

Hello,

I have a problem with the 'JDBC' configuration store when using Oracle.
In this mode the Broker creates a table named 'QPID_CONFIGURED_OBJECT_HIERARCHY'.
The problem is that this name is already 32 characters long while Oracle (before version 12c R2) has a limit of 30 characters.
Would it be possible to shorten the name of the table? enough to also be able to use the table name prefix feature...

Thanks,
Olivier

*******************************

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

Re: [Broker-J] JDBC configuration store with Oracle

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olivier,
I attached a patch reducing the sizes of jdbc configuration store
table names to JIRA QPID-8214.
I only tested it against Derby and MariaDB. I do hope it should work
with Oracle as well.

Kind Regards,
Alex

Posted by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com>.