Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Robert Barta <rh...@devc.at> on 2010/03/01 11:29:28 UTC

MapReduce/Hadoop semantic maps

Hi folks,

Maybe a bit off topic, but then not: I have been playing for a while
with a semantic network covering the Hadoop ecosphere, MapReduce in
general, a bit of CC technologies. My real objective though is on
visualizing that into a "topic map":

   http://kill.devc.at/node/313

I use the technology for semantic text mining, and then for teaching,
uhm, I mean of course knowledge transfer ;-) Clearly, this is work
in progress.

If you care to take a look, I would be interested to hear how _your_
intuitive picture of the landscape differs. I am also happy to add
more specific material. I am a lousy librarian...

\rho