Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/08 22:31:45 UTC

Eclipse Tapestry5 Plugin version 2.9.x with Symbol support available for download

Hi Tapestry Users!

New version of the plugin with support for Tapestry symbols available for
download.

All symbols declared in a project collected & presented in one place.

>    - For every symbol you can find provider name (i.e. ApplicationDefauls
>    or FactoryDefaults), tapestry module where this symbol declared, and even
>    value of the symbol.
>    - Markers for new, override, and overridden symbols.
>    - Double-click on symbol to open source code of the declaration.

See screenshot:
https://github.com/anjlab/eclipse-tapestry5-plugin#support-for-tapestry-symbols

Symbols are now supported in Tapestry Context View to resolve referenced
assets that contain symbols in path.

Tapestry 5.4 modules (like bootstrap) should now resolve correctly too.

I've tested this on few my projects and fixed minor issues I could find.
Please let me know how it works for you.

As usual, installation instructions can be found here:
https://github.com/anjlab/eclipse-tapestry5-plugin#install

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team