Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ivan Fontanals <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 09:32:07 UTC

Help posting a form with an anchor and targets

Hi,

I'm trying to send a form from an anchor tag, but I've only archieved to
send the form without the "targets" attribute.

When I put the target ID, the form is not sended but the page redirects
correctly.
Otherwise it works well but the page is not redirected.

My code is:

<s:form id="myForm" theme="simple" method="POST" >
    <s:textfield name="name" value="NAME"/>
    <s:textfield name="desc" value="DESC"/>
    <s:textfield name="ref" value="REF"/>
</s:form>

<%-- BUTTONS --%>
 <ul>
     <li>
        <s:url id="actionButton" action="save"/>
        <s:a theme="ajax" id="buttons" href="${actionButton}"
formId="myForm" targets="div0" >SAVE</s:a>
     </li>
</ul>

Please, could you give me any ida about what is happening?

Thank you very much for your time!

Ivan Fontanals