Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 13:15:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] AppVeyor stability

I just created this ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1179

regarding AppVeyor stability.  We were all good in the standalone branch
for appveyor and then as soon as we merged - kaboom - haven't had many
clean builds since the merge i don't think.  There are several common
failures that seem to be occurring which i've listed in the ticket, but
that may not be all of them.

Until things are stable I've altered the command to appveyor to just do a
"mvn clean validate" which should pretty much always pass. Please yell if
you'd like to see a different approach to dealing with this. I just did
what I thought was best for getting some green on PRs again.

Re: [DISCUSS] AppVeyor stability

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.
I noticed this afternoon is that the download for the winutils.exe
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/master/pom.xml#L1061-L1062>
is getting an empty reply:

http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/hdp-win-alpha/winutils.exe