Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Andre Bueno Lima <bu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 04:39:32 UTC

Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was returned.

Hi guys,
   I need some help about openmeetings 2.1 and moodle 2.4. I followed the
instructions at
https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_openmeetings&lang=pt_br with
the latest version of mod_moodle
(apache-openmeetings-moodle-plugin-incubating-1.4.tar.gz). But, when I go
create a Activity for a room, I get :
"Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was
returned."
  Could anyone help me?

Thanks.

Andre

Re: Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was returned.

Posted by kmn <km...@adginc.net>.
Is SELINUX enabled?

--
Mark Newnham

American Data Group
(303)741-5711

believed to be clean.

Re: Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was returned.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andre,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was returned.

Posted by Andre Bueno Lima <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

--
Grato,

André Bueno Lima

Re: Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service failed and no response was returned.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax