Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Yiou Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 21:03:30 UTC

sbt assembly error

Hi all,

I am trying to build spark assembly using sbt and got connection error when
resolving dependencies:

I tried web browser and wget some of the dependency links in the error and
also got 404 error too.

This happened to the following branches:
spark-0.8.1-incubating
spark-0.9.1
spark-0.9.1-bin-hadoop2

Can somebody please kindly advise?

Best,
Leo

Launching sbt from sbt/sbt-launch-0.12.4.jar
[info] Loading project definition from
/home/leo/workspace_spark/spark-core/spark-0.9.1-bin-hadoop2/project/project
[info] Loading project definition from
/home/leo/workspace_spark/spark-core/spark-0.9.1-bin-hadoop2/project
[info] Set current project to root (in build
file:/home/leo/workspace_spark/spark-core/spark-0.9.1-bin-hadoop2/)
[info] Updating
{file:/home/leo/workspace_spark/spark-core/spark-0.9.1-bin-hadoop2/}core...
[info] Resolving org.slf4j#slf4j-log4j12;1.7.2 ...
[error] Server access Error: Connection timed out url=
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12/1.7.2/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.2.pom
[error] Server access Error: Connection timed out url=
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12/1.7.2/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.2.pom
[info] Resolving commons-daemon#commons-daemon;1.0.10 ...
[error] Server access Error: Connection timed out url=
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.10/commons-daemon-1.0.10.pom
[error] Server access Error: Connection timed out url=
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.10/commons-daemon-1.0.10.pom
[error] Server access Error: Connection timed out url=
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/cloudera-repos/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.10/commons-daemon-1.0.10.pom
[info] Resolving org.apache.commons#commons-parent;23 ...
[error] Server access Error: Connection timed out url=
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-parent/23/commons-parent-23.pom

(truncated)

Re: sbt assembly error

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
It is only network issue.  you have some network limited access in China.

Re: sbt assembly error

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.

Re: sbt assembly error

Posted by Yiou Li <li...@gmail.com>.