Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com> on 2005/12/21 19:30:52 UTC

test failure

Hi All,

One other that should go into JIRA (sorry again:)

After a 'mvn install' I get the following console output;

http://bill.dudney.net/roller/resources/bill/console.txt

here is the relevant bits in case you don't want to download the
whole file...

T E S T S
[surefire] Running org.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModuleTest
[surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.126
sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0

T E S T S
[surefire] Running org.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModuleTest
[surefire] Tests run: 3, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.068
sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 3, Failures: 3, Errors: 0

TTFN,

-bd-

Re: test failure

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@logicblaze.com>.
Hum.  Does that test work for you if you use m1??

Regards,
Hiram