Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Mark Nabours <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/15 00:22:18 UTC

XmlSqlMapClientBuilder gone

Hello,

I updated my iBATIS jars (ibatis-common and
ibatis-sqlmap) to 2.0.9 in Eclipse and was concerned
when a red x appeared in my code.  It also doesn't
show up in the JavaDocs anymore.

I tracked the issue down to the class
XmlSqlMapClientBuilder missing in the new version's
jar files.

I was able to switch over to use the static method
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient to generate my
SqlMapClient in 2.0.9.  Quite an easy change to my
relief.

The use of XmlSqlMapClientBuilder is still shown in
the developer's guide and I just wanted to post this
in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

iBATIS rocks.

Thanks,
Mark

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: XmlSqlMapClientBuilder gone

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
The docs are wrong.  They should refer to SqlMapClientBuilder.

Clinton

Posted by Mark Nabours <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Clarification:

"It also doesn't show up in the JavaDocs anymore."

refers to XmlSqlMapClientBuilder. Sorry about that.

--- Mark Nabours <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I updated my iBATIS jars (ibatis-common and
> ibatis-sqlmap) to 2.0.9 in Eclipse and was concerned
> when a red x appeared in my code.  It also doesn't
> show up in the JavaDocs anymore.
>
> I tracked the issue down to the class
> XmlSqlMapClientBuilder missing in the new version's
> jar files.
>
> I was able to switch over to use the static method
> SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient to generate my
> SqlMapClient in 2.0.9.  Quite an easy change to my
> relief.
>
> The use of XmlSqlMapClientBuilder is still shown in
> the developer's guide and I just wanted to post this
> in case anyone else runs into the same issue.
>
> iBATIS rocks.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail