Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/01 01:02:14 UTC

Re: [HELP]Unable to get transformer handler for factium/.xsl

Hi:

Can you be more specific? Please show the a snipet of the sitemap. But from:

Unable to get transformer handler for factium/.xsl
                                             ^^^^^

Seems like a wildcard is not well given.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

van der Weide dijo:

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Can you be more specific? Please show the a snipet of the sitemap. But from:
>
> Unable to get transformer handler for factium/.xsl
>                                              ^^^^^
>
> Seems like a wildcard is not well given.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo
>
> van der Weide dijo:

>>transformer handler for factium/.xsl:
>>org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
>>creating Transform Handler
>>
>>Wat's the problem? Please help me....I can not see the bill I'll get from
>>you.

I seem to remember a question before from an end-user of a product by
factium.  Based on that and the mention of a "bill" I'm guessing that
the person writing (van der Weide) is not a developer but a user of
software built for him, and probably not subscribed to the list (so I've
CC'd).  If so, you'll need to contact Factium directly
(http://www.factium.com/index.php?topic_id=12&link_id=90&clicked_id=88).
  If not, please accept my apologies and give more information.

Now, for people using Cocoon to deliver software to clients: make sure
you edit or replace the stock cocoon error2html.xsl to remove the link
to the cocoon users list in case of an unexpected error.  Otherwise, it
will be very confusing to your end users who can't be expected to
discern where your application ends and the framework begins.

Geoff