Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by alarmatwork <ng...@wbgrupp.net> on 2009/10/23 07:07:20 UTC

AjaxFormLoop and Update/SubmitRow

Hi,

AddRow and RemoveRow are nice features of AjaxFormLoop, but I would rather
use UpdateRow or SubmitRow functionality.

I would like to have option to change and save some records and submit them
to server (without submitting the whole form) and also get server-processed
record back to its position - this would be extremly handy when you want to
have inline editor functionality in long list of complicated records.

If there is such a option already available, then I would appreciate if
someone could point out directions :)

Re: AjaxFormLoop and Update/SubmitRow

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
no, you are not blind ..... the project team is lazy ;-)

http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/chenillekit

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project
http://www.chenillekit.org

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.
Hey ChenilleKit guys !
Am I blind or the demo link don't appear show up on the project home page ?

cordenier christophe ha scritto:
> Hello
>
> I don't know if it fully answers to your needs, but have a look at this :
> http://www.chenillekit.org/demo/tapcomp/inplacedemo
>
> Christophe.
>
> 2009/10/23 alarmatwork <ng...@wbgrupp.net>
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> AddRow and RemoveRow are nice features of AjaxFormLoop, but I would rather
>> use UpdateRow or SubmitRow functionality.
>>
>> I would like to have option to change and save some records and submit them
>> to server (without submitting the whole form) and also get server-processed
>> record back to its position - this would be extremly handy when you want to
>> have inline editor functionality in long list of complicated records.
>>
>> If there is such a option already available, then I would appreciate if
>> someone could point out directions :)
>>

>> --

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa