Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Lecul, Fred" <fr...@cba.com.au> on 2006/06/20 06:16:35 UTC

Apache 2.2 question

Hi

I have an apache server version 2.2.2 and obviously want to make it work
with subversion mod file mod_dav_svn.so.

I have noticed some forum posts seeing problems with the mod not working
with the latest apache release. This might be a repeated question but
couldn't find anything.

Is there an updated mod file for the latest version of apache. As Im already
using apache for other purposes I was hoping I wouldn't have to go back to a
previous version.

Thanks
Fred

**************   IMPORTANT MESSAGE  **************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.

Re: Apache 2.2 question

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@gmail.com>.
On 6/20/06, Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com> wrote:
[snip]

> I have been using Subversion 1.3.2 successfully with Apache 2.2.2 on
> Mac OS X 10.4.6 PPC. I don't use that server extensively so I don't
> know if there's some subtle brokenness that I haven't noticed yet.
> The messages I've seen on the list are specific to Subversion not
> working with Apache 2.2.x on *Windows*.

Right -- AFAIK Windows is the only platform where Subversion doesn't
work with Apache 2.2.2 (it's almost there, though).

You do have to be careful to use Subversion binaries built against the
same Apache/APR version you are deploying to on any platform, of
course.

DJ

Re: Apache 2.2 question

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.