Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Timur Alperovich <ti...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/21 03:25:10 UTC

[jclouds-cli] Editing the bin/shell file

Hi there,

I was looking to make a change to jclouds-cli to resolve the JIRA
issue 119 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-119) and got
a bit confused in the jclouds-cli code. Specifically, I wanted to
modify the bin/shell file, which I found in jclouds-cli-1.7.2 in
$jclouds-cli/bin/shell. However, once I checked out the read-only git
repository from github, I could not locate the file
(https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-cli). I thought that may be an
issue on the master branch, but could not find that file on the
release branches either.

Could someone please point me to where I can find that file?

Thank you!

--
Cheers,
Timur

Re: [jclouds-cli] Editing the bin/shell file

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 06:25:10PM -0700, Timur Alperovich wrote:
> I was looking to make a change to jclouds-cli to resolve the JIRA
> issue 119 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-119) and got
> a bit confused in the jclouds-cli code. Specifically, I wanted to
> modify the bin/shell file, which I found in jclouds-cli-1.7.2 in
> $jclouds-cli/bin/shell. However, once I checked out the read-only git
> repository from github, I could not locate the file
> (https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-cli). I thought that may be an
> issue on the master branch, but could not find that file on the
> release branches either.
>
> Could someone please point me to where I can find that file?

Please consult:

assembly/src/main/filtered-resources/unix/bin/shell
assembly/src/main/filtered-resources/win/bin/shell.bat

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/