Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@physik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2003/04/10 18:09:29 UTC

apache2 and tomcat 4.1 integration

Can someone please point me to the documentation where I can read
all about running tomcat through apache 2.

I have it running under apache 1.3.27 but now I came to a colleagues site
who is running under Windows NT and he had Apache 2 installed.
I'm clueless. I don't find tomcat-apache.conf.

I believe to recall to include tomcat-apache.conf in httpd.conf

Please Cc: me also.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies@rwth-aachen.de

Re: apache2 and tomcat 4.1 integration

Posted by Prasanth S <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Chris,
      There are couple of tomcat-apache connectors
like mod_webapp, mod_jk, mod_jk2. while mod_webapp is
being deprecated, mod_jk2 is the latest with lots of
features which can be configured easily. mod_jk is
proven to be stable. you can find the src/bins/rpms
from the main ftp site of jakarta website. they're in
the parent directory. if you go to a specific
connector you want, there is also a link to online doc
(in html) page which might be of lot of help.

--- Christoph Kukulies <ku...@physik.rwth-aachen.de>