Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Heath Ivie <hi...@AutoAnything.com> on 2016/03/31 02:26:27 UTC

RE: Rest Proxy Question

I really need some help on this.

I am able to publish new messages to the topics using the rest proxy.

The issue is that when I query the rest proxy for that topic, even though there is data present, I get "{}" (empty results).

I will get this empty results for some non-deterministic period of time and then out of the blue it will return the results.

I am at a total loss at this point.

If someone has any ideas, I sure would welcome them.

Regards,
Heath

Posted by Heath Ivie <hi...@AutoAnything.com>.
Hi Martin,

I am not using the browser.

I am making the call from code, much like curl.

The proxy is returning a http code 200, but only with an empty json array.

I am not having a delay when calling the proxy, I am having a delay when the proxy is returning results.

Even though there is data in the queue that is ready to be consumed, the proxy returns without results for some non-deterministic period of time.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.