Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jason Gustafson <jg...@apache.org> on 2016/10/20 18:12:36 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kafka 0.10.1.0 Released

Had the wrong address for dev and users (haven't sent from this account
before).

Posted by Ben Davison <be...@7digital.com>.
Thanks Jason for leading a great release process!

And thank you all the people who worked on this release!

Ben

--

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kafka 0.10.1.0 Released

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Great job ! Thanks Jason and to everyone who contributed.

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jason. Great job.

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

From:   Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>
To:     dev@kafka.apache.org
Date:   10/20/2016 11:45 AM
Subject:        Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kafka 0.10.1.0 Released

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Greg Fodor <gf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for all the work in this release! Excited to get this deployed :)

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang