Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Tyler Kavanaugh <tw...@kc.rr.com> on 2014/01/09 17:39:49 UTC

Build Fails In Module "Coinmp" (was: Re: Problems at the Beginning of the Windows Build)

I was able to start the build using Herbert's suggestion, and everything
seemed to be going well all the way until the build system tried to
build the modules coinmp, python, and sal. At that point, it failed.
I've got a build log I can submit, if anyone wants to see it. I also
tried building the individual module "sal," by running:

build --from sal -P2 -- -P2

and ended up getting some sort of undefined symbol error coming from the
STL headers, as far as I could tell.

Tyler

Re: Build Fails In Module "Coinmp"

Posted by Tyler Kavanaugh <tw...@kc.rr.com>.

On 1/10/2014 6:01 AM, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> On 09.01.2014 17:39, Tyler Kavanaugh wrote:
>> I was able to start the build using Herbert's suggestion, and everything
>> seemed to be going well all the way until the build system tried to
>> build the modules coinmp, python, and sal. At that point, it failed.
>> I've got a build log I can submit, if anyone wants to see it. I also
>> tried building the individual module "sal," by running:
>>
>> build --from sal -P2 -- -P2
>>
>> and ended up getting some sort of undefined symbol error coming from the
>> STL headers, as far as I could tell.
>
> Are you building AOO 4.0.x or trunk? On what platform? If you are
> building AOO 4.0.x you have to use the --without-stlport configure
> option. On trunk this is automatically enabled.
>
> The relevant excerpt from the build log are essential for solving the
> problem. I personally am away for the next couple of days though, but
> maybe someone else can figure out what went wrong.
I am building trunk on Windows XP SP3. I don't know which excerpt of the
build log is relevant, so I'll attach the whole thing (~32 KB).

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.