Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/18 18:11:37 UTC

Adding installation manual to the apache tuscany site

Hi I am writing Apache tuscany setup and usage guide at
http://computegeeken.blogspot.com/2011/06/apache-tuscany-part-1-installing.html
.
I want to add it to the apache site because the details about setup is
scarce in the site. Can anyone guide me how to do this?

Regards
Madhukar

Re: Adding installation manual to the apache tuscany site

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:11 AM, madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi I am writing Apache tuscany setup and usage guide
>> at http://computegeeken.blogspot.com/2011/06/apache-tuscany-part-1-installing.html .
>> I want to add it to the apache site because the details about setup is
>> scarce in the site. Can anyone guide me how to do this?
>> Regards
>> Madhukar
>
> Thanks Madhukar, documentation contributions are very welcome. You
> could create a wiki page on [1] with the contents you want to
> contribute and we would move to the website. I'd also recommend a JIRA
> with a link to the wiki page, as this can count as a history of your
> contributions.
>

> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Home
> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Excellent. Thanks Madhukar. Look forward to reading it.

Simon

Re: Adding installation manual to the apache tuscany site

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.
Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3879
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3879>Wiki