Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 04:35:27 UTC

OFBiz Developer

Hi all,

We're currently looking for developers with OFBiz experience to help
implementing Web Service (SOAP/Restful) functionality to the OFBiz
framework.

We understand that for SOAP implementation, OFBiz provides an easy option
by setting the flag in XML to turn a service into public consumable Web
Service, however we found that we need some customize work on it to work
with our clients app.

If anyone with experience with OFBiz, whom particularly has been
implementing RESTFul services, and are interested in taking up a job,
please reply here.

Thank you
Chung