Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/11/26 22:33:44 UTC

Welcome David Bosschaert as latest CXF committer.....

I just wanted to welcome David Bosschaert as our latest committer!

His account is now all setup and karma granted.   Commit away!

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Welcome David Bosschaert as latest CXF committer.....

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@apache.org>.
Many thanks, Dan.
Once I'm back from leave (early December) I am planning to continue to
work on the Distributed OSGi stuff, with as main priorities changing
the code to reflect the latest API's of the DOSGi spec (there have
been some changes recently) and getting all things ready so that it
can move out of the sandbox area.

Cheers,

David