Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2011/11/09 00:59:42 UTC

ready to vote for a release?

Yes

-roger

Re: ready to vote for a release?

Posted by ro...@bufferoverflow.ch.
adding some node.js specific extensions to the JavaScript compiler
might break the JavaScript support. I see no urgent need for node.js
Issues to be integrated, as long as we do not have a testsuite for
node.js. => postpone?

The most important Debian Package is probably the compiler, if there
is no specific need for erlang, we should just remove erlang from the
Debian Packaging definitions.

-roger

Posted by Niraj Tolia <nt...@maginatics.com>.
Hi Jake,