Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tiago Fioreze <ta...@inf.ufsm.br> on 2002/03/16 13:34:51 UTC

Strange log

       Hi every !!!

       I'm observing a strange error log in my error_log file. See :

       bash-2.04# tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
       sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.

       I don't know what is this. Some can help me ?

       PS. 'não localizado' = not found.

       PS2. My web server run Apache + PHP + mod_ssl + mod_perl.

       Thanks a lot !

       Tiago Fioreze

Re: Strange log

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Tiago Fioreze wrote:
>        Hi every !!!
>
>        I'm observing a strange error log in my error_log file. See :
>
>        bash-2.04# tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log
>        sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.

The most likely explanation is that you have a cgi-script that is
sending that text to stderr.  Check all your cgi scripts.

Joshua.

Re: Strange log

Posted by Carlos Costa Portela <cc...@servidores.net>.
On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Tiago Fioreze wrote:
>        I'm observing a strange error log in my error_log file. See :
>
>        bash-2.04# tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log
>        sh: /usr/local/bin/ph:  não localizado.
>
>        I don't know what is this. Some can help me ?
>
>        PS. 'não localizado' = not found.
>
>        PS2. My web server run Apache + PHP + mod_ssl + mod_perl.

	Perhaps your system is looking for /usr/local/bin/php.

	Hope this helps,
		Carlos.

         [ all about apache+web : http://www.improveyourweb.com ]

| e-mail:  ccosta@servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |