Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2019/11/08 16:50:42 UTC

Static source code anlysis via sonarcloud.io

Hi dev@,
Quick heads up, I am working on sonarcloud.io analysis for Nutch master
branch.
Reasoning being, that I did this previously whilst we hosted SonarQube
internally at Apache... but didn't really do anything about it. This is a
renewed attempt to study the improvements which can be made on the Nutch
source code.
I'll update once I have news.
Best
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: Static source code anlysis via sonarcloud.io

Posted by BlackIce <bl...@gmail.com>.
Sounds interesting