Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Ian Bertolacci <ia...@workday.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/01 19:45:26 UTC

Direction on CALCITE-4120?

Howdy,
I’m was hoping to take on CALCITE-4120 but I think I need some nudging into the right direction.
Basically, the immediate cause is that JdbcMeta and JdbcResultset use different calendars, which would imply that the immediate solution is to simply align them on which calendar to use.
But I think there is a large problem in that there is no way to pass a specific calendar into JdbcResultset with the current API.
That seems like the better solution, but I didn’t want to get too deep into that without checking with ya’ll.

Thoughts?
-Ian J. Bertolacci